- Determining the Gaussian modulus and edge properties of 2D materials from graphene to lipid bilayers, Physical Review Letters (2017).
- Time scaling in atomistics and the rate-dependent mechanical behavior of nanostructures, Nano Letters (2016).
- Biological cell as a soft magnetoelectric material: Elucidating the physical mechanisms underpinning the detection of magnetic fields by animals”, Physical Review E, 042404(1-11), 2017.
- Wang, S. Yang, P. Sharma, “Flexoelectricity as a universal mechanism for energy harvesting from crumpling of thin sheets”, Physical Review B, 100, 035438(1-11), 2019.
- Congratulations to Kosar! Her paper is now published in Advanced Materials.
- Congratulations to Fatemeh! She was blessed with a new baby boy. Welcome to the world Liam!
- Amir successfully defended his Master thesis On April 29, 2019.
- Sana successfully defended her PhD thesis On September 29, 2018.
- Faezeh successfully defended her PhD thesis On December 5, 2019.
- Congratulation to Matthew Zelisko on his new faculty position at Saint Thomas University.
- View All Highlights
- Pradeep Sharma awarded “Guggenheim Fellowship“, this year’s only recipient in the engineering category! Congratulations Pradeep! (see recipients)
- Pradeep Sharma received “ASME Charles Russ Richards Memorial Award”. Congratulations!
- Congratulation to Xin Yan on her new faculty position at Beihang University, China.
- The 2019 James R. Rice Medal was awarded to Professor Pradeep Sharma, “for creative contributions to understanding the science underpinning flexoelectricity and its applications to engineered and biological systems.”
View All Highlights
Deprecated: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/psharma1/wordpress/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4713